Surgical light EMALED® 602 VR
The 602 surgical light with full HD camera and monitor (19 to 32 inches available).
Through the combination of the three movable extension arms and the height-adjustable spring arms, the two lamp heads and the monitor can be brought into any desired position. The freely positionable lamp bodies thus enable easy illumination of the body region to be operated on and can be held exactly on their focal point during adjustment.
The lamp head with a diameter of 650 mm is the largest in our product range.
Due to the flat and unique design, the lamp is also compatible with laminar flow ceilings.
The non-closed shape of the lamp body promotes the even distribution of air in the workspace.
Our surgical light 602 VR: Many functions to adjust the light perfectly:
- High quality of light due to natural color rendering
- Shadow-free illumination
- Barely noticeable warming of the light head
- 10-level illumination control, 5-level color temperature control
- High flexibility: 360° rotation horizontally
- Can be focused in 4 steps (via the control panel)
- Endoscopy mode
- Depth light
- Full HD camera
- Full HD monitor (available from 19 to 32 inches)
Besonderheiten und Merkmale:
- No movable parts in the lamp body - low maintenance
- Two detachable and sterilizable handles are included (additional handles can be ordered any time)
- Powder coated aluminium case
- Easy movement and secure fixation
- Low maintenance
- Low energy consumption
- Control panel for remote control (also for several lights)
- Emergency power supply with accumulators (up to 4 hours)
- Full HD camera
- Laser pointer
Technical details of EMALED® 602 VR
|Maximum illumination of the surgical field||160.000 lx|
|Color temperature||3.500 - 5.000 K|
|Color rendering index||97 Ra|
|Power consumption||75 VA|
|Life expectancy of LED ́s||60.000 h|