Examination lights EMALED® 202 F and 202 F+
The EMALED 202 F examination light is the mobile version of the 202 series.
As a standing version with a mobile stand, it can be moved from room to room and stands up with its flexibility and mobility even in stressful situations.
The 202 F+ version differs from the 202 version (50,000 lux) in its higher illuminance of 70,000 lux.
Features and characteristics:
- Natural color rendering
- Barely noticeable warming of the light head
- No movable parts in the lamp body - low maintenance
- 5-level brightness control
- Powder coated aluminium case
- Two detachable and sterilizable handles are included (additional handles can be ordered any time)
- 5-level color temperature control
- Long service lifetime of the light sources of at least 60,000 hours.
Technical details of EMALED® 202 F
|Maximum illumination of the surgical field||50.000 lx / 70.000 lx|
|Color temperature||3.500 - 5.000 K|
|Color rendering index||97 Ra|
|Power consumption||10 VA|
|Life expectancy of LED ́s||60.000 h|