EMALED® Pendant systems
What is Pendant systems?
Pendant systems are used for the supply of medical gases and electrical and data connections in the operating room. All supply lines are collected on one interface plate located on the ceiling. The fixing on the ceiling is similar to the surgical lights, however, understandably, with larger dowels and more massive ceiling discs. As, on suspended ceilings, the interface plate sits directly above the dropped ceiling, intermediate frames are often used.
Pendant systems are used in different areas of a hospital:
- In operations, as anaesthetics or surgery pendant system
- In endoscopy
- At intensive care units
Pendant system help prevent cables and tubes lying around on the floor of the operation theatre and thus prevent accidents and facilitate the cleaning of the operation rooms after surgery.
What does “Standard pendant system” mean?
- The intended installations can only be adjusted within very narrow areas.
- The prices for these pendant system are fixed.
- The usage of the pendant system is designed for a raw ceiling of up to 4000 mm and a finished ceiling of up to 3000 mm, the intermediate frame is a constituent part of the pendant system.
- The delivery times are shorter with Standard pendant system, as no individual planning nor testing must be carried out.
- We can plan and install anything that is not covered by the Standard. However, additional planning requires more time.