Surgical light EMALED® 602
The mobile surgical lights EMALED 602 M can be used flexibly in different operation rooms.
This lamp is equipped with an emergency power supply (consisting of a power supply unit and accumulators).
The lamp head with a diameter of 650 mm is the largest in our product range.
Due to the flat and unique design, the lamp is also compatible with laminar flow ceilings.
The non-closed shape of the lamp body promotes the even distribution of air in the workspace.
Our surgical light 602 M: Many functions to adjust the light perfectly:
- High quality of light due to natural color rendering
- Shadow-free illumination
- Barely noticeable warming of the light head
- 10-level illumination control, 5-level color temperature control
- High flexibility: 360° rotation horizontally
- Can be focused in 4 steps (via the control panel)
- Endoscopy mode
- Depth light
Features and characteristics:
- No movable parts in the lamp body - low maintenance
- Two detachable and sterilizable handles are included (additional handles can be ordered any time)
- Powder coated aluminium case
- Easy movement and secure fixation
- Low maintenance
- Low energy consumption
- Control panel for remote control (also for several lights)
- Emergency power supply with accumulators (up to 4 hours)
- Full HD camera
- Laser pointer
Technical details of EMALED® 602 M
|Maximum illumination of the surgical field||160.000 lx|
|Color temperature||3.500 - 5.000 K|
|Color rendering index||97 Ra|
|Power consumption||75 VA|
|Life expectancy of LED ́s||60.000 h|
|Emergency power supply||Yes|